Learn to integrate self-suggestion to boost the benefits that self-hypnosis has to offer.
Of course, to do this you must have an objective in mind. With the help of self-suggestion you can work to achieve any objective that you choose.
Ask yourself this question: What precise goal do you want to achieve in your life? Maybe you want to reclaim your health, or maybe you want to gain more confidence, or lose some weight, maybe you want to stop smoking…
Whatever it is, you are the only one who can achieve this. Just choose an objective that will suit you and that will help you become a better human being.
Once that you figured out what your objective is, start to work on it and don’t quit till you succeed. Do self hypnosis sessions till you attain your fixed goal!
If this is the first time you work with self hypnosis and self-suggestion, I would recommend you only work one goal at a time. It’s much easier to have success in this kind of work when you put all of your focus on your chosen objective.
Also, for best results, choose something that you can attain in a short to moderate time period. It’s easier to keep motivated on your work when results are potentially faster to achieve.
If your objective is long term, then try fractioning it in multiple steps. Small steps that when cumulated get you to your long term objective.
It’s now time to formulate your self-suggestion
If you want to succeed in attaining your chosen goal using self hypnosis, you have to start by choosing yourself a short affirmation that contains and resumes the elements of your objective.
It is by repeating many times this affirmation in your self hypnosis sessions that you will successfully imprint this new idea on your subconscious mind.
Here are some examples of self-suggestions you can use:
To get rid of Stress and Anxiety:
– Day by day, I am more and more calm, relaxed and free.
– I feel light and free. Everything is as it should be.
– I am calm, in control and I am the master of my own mind.
To overcome Insomnia:
– Day by day, I fall asleep more and more easily and profoundly, from night till morning.
– I lovingly release the day and slip into peaceful sleep, knowing tomorrow will take care of itself.
– I sleep in peace and I wake feeling revived.
To increase Concentration:
– Day by day, my level of attention and concentration increases considerably.
– I focus easily on my key tasks.
– I can concentrate for a long time.
To increase Self-confidence:
– Day by day, I feel more and more good about myself and confident.
– I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
– I am able to easily handle any problem I face.
To overcome Shyness:
– I love people; I am interested in them and go easily towards them.
– I see the opportunity for meaningful human connections all around me.
– People enjoy meeting me.
To increase Self-esteem:
– I love who I am and am at peace with myself.
– I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
– I deserve to be loved.
To overcome Procrastination and take action:
– I do what I have to do when it must be done.
– I take action towards my goals daily.
– I enjoy the feeling of finishing a task.
To desensitize Fears and Phobias:
– Day by day I feel more and more comfortable with (Spiders, airplanes, crowds, heights, etc…).
– I Release all Fears and Doubts.
– I am brave, courageous, and fearless.
To eliminate Pain or Discomfort:
– When I wake up, my head (or whatever the part that needs assistance) will be in perfect harmony with the rest of my body and I will feel perfectly fine.
– I allow the pain to enter and to leave like a wave on the beach.
– Time will heal me.
To increase Self-acceptance:
– I love myself just the way I am and concentrate on my qualities.
– I am the best me I can be right this minute.
– I am my best friend.
To Stop Smoking:
– I breathe in health and feel perfectly satisfied.
– I Take Good Care of My Body.
– I am a healthy non-smoker.
To increase health:
– I think healthy, I eat healthy and I regain my health day by day.
– I am grateful for the perfect functioning of all parts of my body.
– Every day I take steps toward becoming more healthy.
To Lose Weight:
– Today I will only eat what my body really needs.
– Exercise is my primary nutrition.
– Healthy food is a source of pleasure for me.
To increase you sales:
– I am more and more skilled in closing my sales.
– I am more and more motivated and stimulated to meet new clients.
– I am a winner! I look like a winner! I sell like a winner! I succeed like a winner!
To improve Sports Performance:
– I visualise myself achieving the perfect goal (hockey), I see all of the movements that I will perform and see myself wining.
– My technique is sharp and I am totally ready.
– I take advantage of mistakes.
– I sincerely forgive to _______ and feel totally liberated.
– My forgiving nature is contagious.
– I easily forgive others and I AM easily forgiven.
To overcome Depression:
– Day by day, I am more and more at peace with myself as life smiles to me again.
– I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.
– I am at one with myself.
To accept the past:
– I turn the page on the past and the present belongs to me.
– I now liberate my past from my mind, body and affairs. I AM free!
– I chose to accept the past and I move on.
So there you have it! You can use any one of these self-suggestions for your self hypnosis work. If any one of them is to your liking, all you have to do is memorize it to use it later on.
And if you want to learn the laws and how to compose your own Self-suggestion, go to my Auto-suggestion page to discover how.
If you want to learn self hypnosis to use your self-suggestion, go to my Self hypnosis page.
Have fun choosing yourself a great self-suggestion and make sure to subscribe to my E-Zine by entering your E-mail and First Name now down below to keep in touch! 🙂